HOW TO INCREASE & MAXIMIZE YOUR LAPTOP’S BATTERY LIFE
Some people use desktops, and some people use laptops. Most people use laptops now-a-days. In fact the number of laptop users increase daily. One of the most popular spec a consumer looks for is a long battery life. No matter where we are, or the situation – we always have our laptops. It’s a life line we essentially need is so many ways. One way to sustain and maximize a laptop is to take GREAT care of the battery itself. Below are some key points to further increase your laptops battery life.
REMEMBER THESE POINTS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY
- Always dim your laptop’s display whenever possible
- Always disable WiFi and Bluetooth when you are not using them
- Always remember to disconnect any external devices like USB drives and external hard drives
- Some people have a habit of just leaving their laptop while it’s still charging. Please DO NOT charge your laptop’s battery constantly.
- Always charge your laptop fully up to 100%.
- Just disable or deactivate unwanted processes running in the background, such as scheduled tasks, anti-virus scan, or software updates, etc.
- Uninstall unnecessary services in your system tray.
- Disable transparency.
- Empty your CD/DVD drives and always eject the disc out.
- Switch off the screensaver
- Always use the ORIGINAL adapter to charge the laptop battery.